Sunday, July 7, 2013

To You

Today marks 3.5 years of being together, and almost equally long of staying together. This has been my longest relationship by far, not in terms of the length per se (I mean 3.5 years is pretty long), but also the time spent together. We live together, work together, go everywhere together, it's a wonder sometimes how we're not sick of each other yet.

But still you remain - my best friend, my partner, my soul mate. I love how we can be silly and laugh till our tummies hurt; how we talk till the cows come home about anything and everything (or until you feel sleepy at 10pm -_-); how you make coffee for me everyday, perfecting it to my tastebuds; how we go shopping together till my feet hurt and you have to massage my soles when we get home; how we explore the world together and keep each other entertained on long boring flights; how you help me comb my hair so that it will not be tangled throughout the day; how we can be mad at each other but always resolving the issue before we sleep; how you always nag at me to clean my shit up, and me doing it 6 months later; how you always accompany me home for the weekly dinner and slowly become part of my family; how you look at me with those puppy eyes and I cannot stay mad at you.

These 3.5 years have been some of the happiest in my life, and I hope it has been as meaningful for you too. I'm by far the perfect partner, but I think in this life, we are perfect for each other. I love you. I love you. I love you. Always.

---
 
 One of our first photos together at your 25th birthday party!
 
Us being tourists at the museum, first dates are the sweetest. 


Remember this drunkard night? LOL. One of many silly nights together. 
We enjoy good food together, since the start!! 
Spontaneous cook-out session at my house.
The way you look at me.
First holiday together to Bintan! 
Celebrating my birthday, RAINBOW STYLE! 
Being tourists in KL. 


Moving in together :) 
Being little kids in Hong Kong Disneyland!
 
First Pink Dot!
Being really cheesy and Singaporean in Phuket.
Our moustache-themed birthday/anniversary party, how spontaneous our friends are!
Our love affair with Taipei started on this trip.
 
Happy birthday to me! A very special and sweet one at the Hello Kitty café!
Chickadees in Seoul, our adventure continues. 
Black and gold in Bangkok. 
Braving the cold together in Amsterdam.
Miss White Kitty and her Frog Prince. Winter wonderland.
 
Being silly billies on a staycation.
Back to lovely Taipei!
 My wonderful Kitty rainbow cake I got this year, the prettiest I ever received!
On a coffee hunt in Taipei (again!), can we just move there already?
 And I'll love you to the end of the world and back. Always.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sooooo sweet :')
Loved it.