Sunday, March 2, 2014

A Hot Mess in Singapore

The week from hell is finally over. I swear this week must be the worst week of 2014 (but SO worth it). My regional event I've been planning since last year was a huge success, we also moved office very smoothly and it's SO SO beautiful (will do a later post on it). So before that, here are some random photos.


Super random right? LOL.

Bah Kut Teh for Breakfast before Chiro/ Cocktail Wednesdays...I love anything free/ Brunch at GTC Katong/ A Koi to cool down on a hot day/ Planning for group dinners/ Day 1 reception whoohoo success/ Day 1 Dinner amazing Indonesian food at Pagi Sore/ 2300 on Friday buying dinner for my tired pie/ Dinner on Saturday after Move Day 1 at Wang Dae Bak/ ROAR Move Day 2/ Eating prata before Move Day 2/ The view to reward us.

No comments: