Wednesday, April 24, 2013

My Pandora Journey

Remember my first Pandora post, when Nettie bought me the starter silver bracelet with 2 black rockstar clips and a Frog Prince charm?


Well after my birthday, the bracelet has grown quite substantially. I received 5 charms for my birthday from various friends and colleagues, which made the bracelet all the more meaningful.


1. I received a camera charm from my team in Singapore, since I'm such a shutter bug.
2. Laylay gave me a luggage charm, since I'm always on the road.
3. Irene gave me a murano purple star glass charm, to start me off on my purple-themed bracelet.
4. Natalia gave me a sparkly dangle star charm, for my love of stars. (btw she is the queen of pandora charms, she buys a few every weekend -_-)
5. Ivy gave me a prosperity bag charm, to keep me lucky!!


On my last trip overseas, I managed to snag the last ribbon spacer in Singapore at the airport. Last weekend I also added 2 purple glass murano charms and a peace sign dangle charm. My bracelet is looking all purple and pretty, just the way I envisioned it to be!! Here's how it looks now, about 3/4 complete already, and to think I only got it a month ago!! Really really really blessed and lucky I am.


On my wishlist and to-get list is the Japanese Waving Cat charm and the Cupcake charm!! ^^ It's sooooo addictive I don't know how to explain it. But it's a horribly expensive hobby, that's the only downside. I think the total cost of my bracelet is now about SGD 1000.

Am soo in love with all the murano glass beads. Just by changing the glass charms, your bracelet gets a totally new look and can match all your outfits!!! So when I complete the bracelet, that will be mission #2, getting different coloured glass charm sets! Also I heard that there are country specific charms, so now when I travel all over the world, I can visit all the different stores to see all the pretty charms and add to my collection! Gagagaga~~~

No comments: