Thursday, December 26, 2013

In between

The last 3 weeks - I dropped my favorite Pen Lite after the big party in Amsterdam and broke my lens...
I bought a new DSLR on impulse in Tokyo (but I love it!!)...
I woke up to the most amazing views ever...
I went butt naked in -1 degrees celsius to soak in an outdoor onsen in Hakone...
I took lots of eye-expanding purikura...
I watched an amazing dolphin show and laughed at cute penguins, unplanned and spontaneously discovered next to our hotel in Shinagawa...
I bought cool boots which got me through the snow at only EUR 29 and JPY 2900 (cheap deals FTW!) ...
I shopped with the view of Mt Fuji...
I feel like I need another break to recover from this long break. 

With over a 1000 photos in my memory card, stay tuned for more photos (after my break). Ta!

No comments: