Monday, December 2, 2013

Insta-Updates

 Ohmeegosh it's DECEMBER. (Already???!?!)  
Having a quick pizza dinner after work. Every table had a scary 21-inch pizza whilst we munched on our little funghi pizza and caprese salad. Kids these days...scary!
While this month will just fly by again with all our travelling, we took some time out to enjoy our weekly coffee, zone out and people watch.  
Not much drama happening besides the appearance of Master Splinter (an evil wooden chopstick which entered my thumb). Managed to get it out on Saturday with a trusty pair of tweezers. I actually visited the doctor on Thursday and he scared me with 2 injections and knives, after which telling me I could just leave it in and put some antibiotic cream -_-. Luckily without any pus or pain, Master Splinter emerged to my wonder and joy.

No comments: