Friday, September 26, 2014

Exhausted

Jetlag has not been kind to me this week. Yesterday I truly felt my mind had shut down in the middle of a meeting. Granted I had started my day before 8am with back to back meetings and only a 15-min lunch break (even then it was just a quick run to the canteen to grab a soup and sandwich, and back to the meeting room.)

Not to say this week hasn't been fantastic. I got to eat at my favorite Burger Bar TWICE, all my meals have been super, I almost teared at my first taste of the Oriental lobster soup I ordered last night (tomyum in Amsterdam omg imagine that), the company is fab with my team around, the opportunities are endless in HQ. Gosh can just go on and on but I'm too tired to. 

Am looking forward to go home though. Immediately checked in my flight online when it opened yesterday in the middle of meeting haha! Woke up craving for laksa...we shall meet in 48 hours oh glorious coconut chili noodles!

No comments: