Thursday, November 20, 2014

All by Myself


Nettie went back to Singapore on Monday and I have been working alone in Taipei since then. 

When she drove off in the car to the airport, I had this pang of panic for a second. She has been such help the last week with small things like helping me set up the tripod, making sure we're on track with schedule and making sure I'm focused so we can complete all items. Oh, and collecting and labelling all my receipts for expenses, wow how much time I saved! 

Working alone and in a foreign land is definitely a learning experience from me. It sounds nice and glam and everything, but it actually requires super discipline to wake up on time, start work even though you wanna sleep in, and lots of time management. That being said, I also tend to work till 11pm with nobody to stop me......

Flying back tomorrow and we'll see where this takes me! It's gonna be an interesting year for sure, 2015!

No comments: