Wednesday, November 28, 2012

DIY: Going Purple


So couple weeks ago, I found out about this awesome product La Riche Directions semi-permanent hair dye. I bought a pot of Plum with my colleague, think it cost about SGD 18 a pot. I've been wanting to have purple hair for the longest time, and been youtube-ing and reading blogs on people who have done it themselves. The dip-dye stood out to me cos it's easier to do, and the ombre effect is always cooler haha.

So I got me some bleach > a few moments of ahlian gold hair > some death stares from Nettie who thought I was painting the bathroom purple...and 3 hours later TADA! Awesome ombre purple dip-dyed hair. LOVE IT!


The colour is really vibrant and will only get brighter as I wash it. Best is that it's semi-permanent, has no chemicals and is conditioning for my hair! I only used maybe 1/8 of the pot, so it's really economical as well!

***

In other news, the Xmas party in AMS is just 2 weeks away! Our warm hats are here, only SGD8 from Gmarket ^^ It's gonna be coooooldddddd~~!!!!



No comments: