Monday, November 12, 2012

Steam// Boat

This weekend Nigel and Irene are off to Taipei. Initially wanted to join them but decided not to in the end...URGHS REGRET. LOL. But I'm happy they are having fun and that they are following my itinerary hehe. Feels like some part of me is with them!

But to combat our jelly-ness, the Fab3 headed to Crystal Jade XLB @ Holland Village for some hearty steamboat. Can you believe it, it took me 17 phone calls over 2 days to get a reservation -___-

For the price ($25.80++ per pax) I thought it's pretty worth. Comes with free flow of xiaolongbaos (gahgahgah), drinks, desserts. Fresh prawns (100g per pax) - that was Nettie's fav. Soup base we chose spicy Sichuan and pork soup (it's super thick, I would have preferred a more light soup base but it's ok). Plus you get to eat in a comfortable air-conditioned restaurant environment! Only thing is you have to eat within 2 hours, but it ain't a problem for 3 girls :)


Although we were full of soup and Coca Cola, we took a little stroll within Holland Village and were won over by 1-for-1 beer promotions. Hurhur. So we chilled at Tango's for abit, having girly chats and gossips :D

No comments: