Monday, June 7, 2010

Bliss is what you make of it

It doesn’t seem like five months, it seems like so much longer yet when we think about it, what? Just five months? And I still fall in love with you every morning when I awake, and every night before we sleep, and I can imagine no other because it’s you I wanna be with for the rest of my life.

Happy anniversary my Wifey :)

***

Twas a lazy weekend we had!!

Friday, we had a nice dinner date at Bar Stop after work. Good beer, oxtail stew, super yums prawns with asparagus and my all time fave chicken wings. Baby got her iPhone back that day as well so it was a happy day! :)


Our usual Friday night fix of Tabs after and a good night’s sleep! Marche cravings fixed on Saturday afternoon at Vivo, bought a couple new books, had smoothies, wanted to watch a movie but ohwell lousy seats…so headed back to watch 90210 on tv haha. And omg before you knew it, it was Sunday already. Urgh.

Decided to stay in, so we cooked curry rice for dinner which was yummy!


Had Choya to round off the night while watching our latest fixation You’re Beautiful Kdrama ahhahahaa.

 
So befitting of us to tie our hair up the same way Hwang Tae Kyung does his!!! Ponytail up front and high haha. It was so hot yesterday anyway so it was a good hairstyle.
 
 
Go Mi Nam is so cute!!! (Wifey you’re cuter though :) heee)

No comments: