Tuesday, June 15, 2010

DANG! I'm Lucky!

Celebratory bells are in toll!!! Ding Ding Ding!!! So much for worrying that the job search would take ages and my money would run out.

I GOT A JOB!!!
(One I actually think I’ll have lots of fun at, and the best thing is, my colleagues are my friends!)

And come to think of it, funnily enough, my last official day at the previous job was yesterday because I was clearing my off days. HAHA. Which means I was only officially unemployed for one day :P Bless my lucky stars, I must have done some good deeds in the past for my good luck this year :)

***

Some  updates!

HERSTORY last week for the Femme Quest preview. Shall not comment much about the quality of the contestants, I bet everyone was at Andro Hunt for the better looking people and music haha. But it was a night out with my girlies and a mini celebration for my quitting!! We got high on beer, apple shooters and apple vodka, without a care that we had work the next day!!! Was a good night!!!

Awwwwww.

Cherry knot tying competition haha.

Sunday dinner with the girlies at Brewerkz Stadium! Thanks to the wonders of social media – Twitter and 4squared to be exact – we had tons of Free Food!!!!!! And a tower to share, because what is a German dinner without beer!!


No comments: