Thursday, June 10, 2010

The desk and I

It’s my 2nd last day on the job. The excitement kinda wore off start of the week already (“oh its my last week on the job yay!”) haha, I’m just getting bored sitting here waiting to handover to a boss that’s never around in the office.

I should start packing my desk soon, not that it needs much packing. More like throwing stuff away. I never really took care of  my desk, maybe because I knew I wouldn’t be here long, so it’s really messy and there’s nothing much on my desk that could tell you about my personality.

When I was doing internship at MTV, my desk was full of pictures of me and my friends, super colorful and full of cute stuffs that spoke loads about who I was as a person. In comparison, urgh….you get the picture.

Anyway I really should do something about my hair it’s irritating the shit out of me. Will see what I can do before meeting the girls tonight for some dinner and party!!! :)

GO INTO OFFICE ON THE LAST DAY OF WORK SEHSEH N STILL DRUNK, now that’s what I call ending with a bang HAHHAHA.

No comments: