Monday, February 18, 2013

Weekend Noms: OverEasy and Manbok Korean BBQ Restaurant

Sheryl was back from Macau for the CNY week, so we arranged a quick catchup at OverEasy. Best place for Fridays, sliders and Kirin yumyum. I do have to say we are quite good at maintaining regular meetups even with everyone all over the world. I have groups of friends who cancel one hour before the meetup (zzzzzz) - those are people who I will probably not want to commit my time to either.


We had one group shot, but the waiter focused on the beer instead of the people. So we landed up looking like blurry background props for a Kirin advertisement. Not cool. HUR.


***

Sunday woke up with Maccers breakfast (Sausage McMuffin with Egg White my special order!!) And spent the next few hours mind numbingly crushing candies (Nettie on her ipad, me on my ipad, so now you know how domesticated we have become). Then I became hungry at 5pm....and Irene whatsapped me "Do you wanna Korean BBQ? I'm craving Kimchi pancake". And the rest as they say....is food in my tummy.


Burps. Have a good week ahead y'all!


No comments: