Friday, June 21, 2013

Escaping the Haze

I feel really awful for the people back home, and also a little bit scared going back to Singapore as I have asthma. Today I have been out at 2 pharmacies in Shanghai looking for masks to wear back home :X The last week has been a rollercoaster at work, the challenges seem to be mounting day by day, but let's see, I am confident I can handle them!!

So far it's been a pretty fun week, after work been going out with colleagues and getting to know them better. Nettie arrived on Wednesday with her super TOP cool hair *boom shakalaka* and I matched hers by doing an ashy gray dye myself haha.

If you're wondering how I managed to blog, it's because the heavens shifted (and so did our server) so I'm not on a local Chinese server as I type. Wheehee!

---
So we touched down on Sunday, and went for dinner at Tianzifang (田子坊). It's a quaint little area with nooks and crannies of arty farty shops. There are zero Chinese restaurants there, but we had really good Thai food!!

 
---
Also we have been karaoke-ing, barbecue-ing and WORKING REALLY HARD!!! :X

No comments: