Friday, June 14, 2013

Off to Shanghai

It's been a cray cray busy week, trying to get settled into my new role at work. Since I just signed the contract, I guess I won't jinx it now by announcing that I got a promotion! It's a progression from what I'm doing, just moving from a more regional role to a more global role. Yay!

No guesses for where I'm spending the whole of next week at. It's back to the land of xiaolongbaos, tall people, nice architecture, quirky stores and of course, land of forbidden facebook. This time Nettie is flying in mid-week as she has meetings there as well (yay!), love love travelling together!

Just a short update here, I think blogspot is banned there as well hurrumph. But a couple colleagues are travelling together this time, so I think it's gonna be fun! Plus I have lots of work to do, it's my last time seeing Julia before she goes travel the world, so it's gonna be a big ol' rollercoaster trip I can feel it in ma bones already.

No comments: