Monday, October 27, 2014

Review: d'Good Cafe


Am taking a 10-minute breather through October - which has unpredictably flown by - what's with 2014!!!! This Friday Nettie and I will be embarking on a 3-week adventure for a holiday & my first official travel photo assignment in Tokyo and Taipei! It's so surreal how it's really happening, and how the opportunity literally landed in my lap. Plus it's to my favourite city in the world *pinches self* 

Before I whizz off, took time to meet the girls for a long-awaited Saturday brunch at Holland Village. We went to d'Good Cafe, at Holland Village. It's along the same stretch as Hatched and occupies the 2nd and 3rd floor of the shophouse. The standard cafe order system - there's a counter on the 2nd floor where you order and collect food - and free seating throughout. It wasn't that crowded but it was blazing hot that day so we passed on the outdoor rooftop garden.

Food-wise I would say it's pretty average - my hazelnut latte was so sweet beyond belief, in a not-so-good way - but it does have a pretty picture-worthy environment which saw many budding photographers walking all over the place with their hefty DSLRs. I would rate it 2.5 out of 5! 

No comments: