Monday, October 13, 2014

Shoe Party @ Supply & Demand


Sunday noon, we all gathered in our funkiest shoes to celebrate the eighth 21st birthday of our loveable raunchy princess Sheryl. Lots of Italian food and moscato going around that contributed to the laughter emanating from our table. The truffle fries and sweet potato fries were amaze-balls, and the pizza is pretty decent though not the most outstanding I've eaten. I would say stick to the Italian items on the menu, if I wanted Asian food I would go to an Asian restaurant (just sayin'). 

Gripes: Service speed could be improved; and is it just me, but it just irks me to no end when the staff repeatedly comes to us to say that certain items are not meant for sharing. Then for gawd's sake don't call your self a Trattoria. I'm referring to the $10 pots of tea by the way, which they have a great collection of. A pity. 

But overall a pretty decent place and great for large groups to gather due to its central location. It's also away from the noise of the main Orchard area as it's on the 2nd floor. 


And of course the star of the day!

No comments: