Monday, May 20, 2013

香港 H-Ong to the Kong

Sorry for the lack of updates. I haven't properly had the time to sit down and go through my photos or even to rest, or take a deep breath. It was a 3 week whirlwind of Taipei, Hong Kong, Macau and Shanghai for work!! (Machiam greater China world tour.) Super busy but super fulfilling! But trust me when I say, I am so glad to be home now!!

 
Got to see the cute inflated duck that everyone is posting about on instagram! We walked past it on our way to the ferry terminal to Macau in the morning, so there wasn't much of a crowd. It's so funny that it's so flat now like an egg!!

 
Made a one day trip to Macau for business. Also got to see Sheryl for a bit at her favorite Macallan Bar @ The Galaxy.
 
 
And back to Hong Kong that night, to spend some quality time with my Hong Kong colleagues! Thanks for bringing us around to the local local places for lunch, which I wouldn't have known how to get to! The streets on Hong Kong seriously, you'd get lost without a map! And of course, definitely missing the amazing view at my desk in the office!!
 
 
 
After a week away from home, just happy to be back with my bumbum!!
 

No comments: