Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Proud Sister Moment!

My brother has been very active in his school band since he was 13 playing the clarinet. Last night was his very last performance with his college band at the Esplanade Theatres. Last as in, last performance before his A levels and with this particular team of band members. So so proud, seeing him as First Chair Clarinet and doing 3 solos throughout the 2.5 hour performance! :D How time has flown, I'm sure many of my friends remember him as the cheeky 5-year-old running around pulling their skirts LOL.

I only managed to sneak 1 shot of him playing solo, since photography was not allowed in the theatre.

 
 
There were cousins from both sides of the family who came down to support him. Hope he felt some love! My brother was actually down with a fever and lung infection, and running a temperature on stage, but he wouldn't miss his last performance for nothing!
 

No comments: