Friday, September 27, 2013

Chill the F Out


Some days you want to just scream at the top of your lungs: F this SHIT!

And when that happens, you just gotta take a deep breath, open your eyes and look around you, and realize that you are worth more than the situation calls for.

You know me (well, not really...but if you do...), I'm a happy-go-lucky individual, nothing much gets me down, generally I love my life.

Yes, there are situations I can't control, but that's just it, you gotta realize it's out of your control and not place too much stress on yourself. There are situations where I just wanna shake the person "WAKE UP YOUR IDEA!!!" but I just tell myself, at the end of the day this is just work, it shouldn't dictate the rest of my life or my mood. When I leave the office everyday, I leave the baggage at the door. My life is so much more than just work, and you should realize yours is too.

So anyone out there reading this, caught in the dumps: Prioritize your happiness over anything else, and nothing will get you down. If you don't like the situation you are in, try to change it. If you can't change it, leave it, because there are greener pastures out there. Similarly, this applies to relationships, quit thinking "He/she will change for me eventually," and hang on for 10 years, only to realize you had missed opportunities because you hung on. YOU ARE WORTH MORE THAN THAT. (Speaking from experience ok.) And if anyone or anything tries to bring you down, it's because they are worth less than you.

To be really lame, but seriously, YOLO. Life's short, quit living it for others and start living it for yourself.

No comments: