Monday, September 30, 2013

Insta-Updates

Holla holla.

In the few days I've been absent, strange flying objects have invaded Planet Earth and made our farm produce grow larger, which resulted in giant wedges when I visited Nando's.

 
No but seriously. Have you ever seen such a freaking big wedge before? (butts not included)
 
This also almost gave my mother a heart attack, until she saw the next picture....


...and saw that 7 people were sharing this meal, and that her daughter was not going to be obese and overweight within the near future.

After a fruitful Freaky Friday, we stumbled home half-drunk, and snagged some instant porridge and a Hello Kitty coin bank from the local convenience store. All I can say is....very strategic location for a convenience store to be located at, target audience drunkards - they tend to spend money quite generously after drinks.
 

 Yesterday we finally got to springcleaning our room. And look what I found...how cute baby Nettie.

 We also finally changed the bedsheets and the children are out to say hello!
 
Just as well that the room is neat and pretty now, because packing it gave me a horrible allergic reaction. My nose and dust just do not go, I started sneezing so bad - those super combo sneezes where you sneeze once and 7 sneezes follow :( - that I developed this equally horrible headache. Even Korean BBQ did not salvage it, until I popped some pills and just went to sleep (on my nice new white bedsheets hehe). But I'm fine now.
 
And all of you better wake up. September has ended.

No comments: