Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Summer in Suzhou


Back from a quick 2-day trip to Suzhou! The amount of time spent on the road for this trip is some kind of ridonkculus, but well...when I arrived, I fell right into the lap of luxury thank the lucky stars. Stayed at the Kempinski Suzhou where the freaking bathroom is bigger than my own bedroom. Apparently Suzhou is mainly developed by Singaporeans, no wonder I didn't get the typical Chinese vibe there. Everything's well-planned and man-made LOL.


Anyway I was there for work (and some play of course. My fun colleagues from all over the world, we manage to have the best parties no matter where we travel to.


Overall it was a really tiring but fulfilling 2 days. After the party I just filled my bathtub at midnight and soaked till I almost dozed, and crashed into the comfy bed. Luckily managed to get up to catch the bus back to Pudong.


Spent Saturday travelling and luckily managed to get on an earlier flight back. Love Singapore Airlines!! :) And glad to be home!

No comments: