Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Insta-Updates

Hello world! Been refreshed after the holidays and been working like a maniac the past week plus or so. In between, went for lots of sushi....
 
 
Some new fusion wanton ramen thingamabob at Ramen Champion. They changed all the stores so sad my favorite Taishoken has gone back to Tokyo sobsob....
 
And dyed my hair shocking pink/purple...NAH I kid! It's like a dark purple/brown/red shade but somehow that day when I was trying to snap a photo of it in the sun, it turned out to look like this! How pictures deceive! Case study man!
 
Other than that. I've also been doing SO MUCH LAUNDRY IT HURTS. Crap! My laundry box is never-ending, over-flowing with so many garments it's starting to resemble my wardrobe. While waiting for the laundry, we're also finishing up the Korean drama Faith which is kinda weird and confusing and interesting but Lee MinHo is such an eye candy. And tonight I gotta pack my luggage again, off to Suzhou with a pit stop in Shanghai for the next few days!

No comments: