Monday, October 15, 2012

follicletingmajigs


Fun times at Irene's house last Saturday, whipping our hair back and forth!


Before that, I had my hair done! Looks so glossy and shiny because I just had a hair treatment thanks to Irene (who sponsored me and Laylay from her package at Jean Yip). But I'm never going back to Jean Yip! I think the service is horrible, they are hired mainly as sales people. "Do you want to wash your hair with a better shampoo? $5 more only!" "Do you want to buy serum home, your scalp needs it!" "Do you want to do a scalp treatment as well, I'll give you a special price!" NO NO NO I don't want anything except for you to cut my hair nicely and give me a nice massage while you wash my hair. Gosh! Is that so hard to do???!?! I had an okay haircut and soft hair at the end of the day, but NEVER GOING BACK!

No comments: