Tuesday, October 16, 2012

of buenos and coffee


After much deliberation, I finally got a Kindle! Gift from Nettie bumbum :D I named it Bueno...hahah geddit? I'm amazed at how lame I am sometimes. 

I haven't actually used it yet cos I have about 4 "real" books in my to-read pile. But the great thing about is that the seller actually gave me 2 DVD fulls of books, about 8000+ e-books, with the latest titles and all, so I reckon I'm not going to have buy anymore books in the near future.

The reason behind getting a Kindle was cos carrying books around with me when I travel is getting too cumbersome. The Kindle is a great travelling companion for me on the plane. Reading on my phone or my iPad hurts my eyes sometimes, and the iPad is a tad too heavy for reading let's face it. So I'm uber uber happy with this gift!! :D

Spent the morning filling it with Scandinavian crime thrillers, my latest dig. Hurhur.




And as I speak, I'm sipping my daily hazelnut latte that Nettie makes for me. I love it that she spends time and effort to make it exactly to how my tastebuds want it to taste. Little things like this make me appreciate her so much :D

No comments: