Monday, October 22, 2012

libero


Spontaneous drinks with the gang on Friday night. Before I knew it, 3 rounds of jaegaerbombs had came and gone, Gangnam style had played 5 times, the number of galloping persons increasing per round as the number of drunkards in the bar increased. In case you were wondering, no I wasn't one of them hurhur. I was just sitting there, sipping my beer/gintonic/jaeger with my camera capturing the many faces of my lovely Nettie <3>



***

Saturday (amazingly with no hangover) I made some mayo spreads and we headed out to Marina Barrage for a picnic and kite flying with the gang. The weather was lovely, though admittedly after we left a thunderstorm came down on the entire Singapore haha. I don't know what I was allergic to, the grass/pollen/straight people (??) LOL but my nose was runny and I was sneezing the entire afternoon and evening :( But I still had fun though, just an afternoon of doing nothing, how nice!



No comments: