Friday, May 14, 2010

Bunny Love

Some updates around the house.

The long-awaited party is tomorrow, omg FINALLY! This weekend will be filled with entertaining and hosting, Saturday with friends, Sunday with Baby's relatives. Oh dear. I'm sure it will fly by faster than you can say "72-hour weekend please!"

Dinner yesterday was mushroom alfredo spaghetti (or the Three Mush-keteers as I coined it because of the triple mushroom combo) and a soft sweet white to complement it.

Our bottle collection grows day by day o.O! The refrigerator is never short of alcohol and beer, an alcoholic's dream.


I think I have a sleeping problem though. Baby says I religiously wake up at 3am and 5am EVERY SINGLE NIGHT. Oh dear. Sometimes I don't even remember waking up :S Poor baby has to coax me back to sleep, before lulling herself back to slumber. A change of pillow perhaps?

No comments: