Saturday, May 22, 2010

Lacklustre


Today I’m sad.

Not sad as in my life is crumbling sad. More like…what now sad. I know the bulk of its cause is me in the office on a Saturday at 830am with nothing to do. Which results in me surfing countless blogshops and profiting everyone else’s bank accounts except mine.

Another part of it was uncovered during our pillow talk last night. Hell, I didn’t even realize that was the case, but on hindsight I think Baby really is starting to know more about me than myself. And in all honesty, it scares me and it delights me at the same time.

Don’t get me wrong. I’m perfectly happy with my babygirl. She just pointed out to me, that socializing is what I NEED to stay happy, that going out drinking and chilling and TALKING with friends instead of just her is part of who I am, and it doesn’t discount my love for her in any way at all. I love her like that, how she knows me, paves paths for me, and not make me feel like I’m selfish for wanting to do so.

The past week we were both pondering about the issue of stagnancy, afraid that there would be nothing more to look forward to. So we planned a whole weekend of meetups with friends, all of which seemed so full of potential, none of which seems to be falling through (by all counts last night at least). Well it’s only Saturday morning, I’m optimistic!

On another note, we caught Shrek! After a mini drama of almost going to the wrong cinema teehee, IT WAS AWESOME! Especially fat pussy and his eyes, always works like a charm even though it’s a repeated scene from the previous ones.

Now…if only I could get to watch SHREK THE MUSICAL! Check out Donkey shaking his thang lol.

No comments: