Friday, May 7, 2010

Big Four

On Wednesday, Baby had such terrible cramps she had to escape from her packed-like-sardine train on the way to work and sit down at the platform. She called me half an hour later to tell me she couldn't walk and that she was sitting in a pool of sweat but nobody stopped to help her.

I was already outside my office, but I immediately texted my supervisor to get urgent leave, hopped on a cab and was with her within 20 minutes. Took her to the doctor and we landed up with a whole day off to ourselves.

After she felt better and regained her energy, she sorta scolded me like "you can't just run off like this everytime I feel sick"...and I reminded her that she did the same for me couple weeks back when I had asthma and had to take the million tests at the doctor's.
"You're all I've got baby. If anyone is going to help you, it should be me."

I LOVE YOU. Happy anniversary Baby.

No comments: