Monday, May 3, 2010

Pretty in Pink

We finally had a night out last week. For some strange reason, (maybe not so strange since we're getting old haha), we're forever feeling tired and sleepy even though we pack in at least 7 hours of sleep a night. Baby woke up after some warm soju with Jamie and gang, before we headed to our usual drinking spot.

I was just telling her though, that nights out don't seem so fun anymore since we get to spend time together at home anyway, and she totally agreed with me. We don't seem to have enough time together as it is, and the weekend just flew by like that. Can someone please explain why to me!?! Furthermore, we find ourselves strangely gravitating towards the supermarket no matter where we decide to go. :S Is this normal? LOL.

The whole gang was there that night :) Jamie introduced Kyle to us, an exchange student at NTU from Detroit. The funny thing was...Baby and I already met him more than a month back during his first time at Tabs. What's freakier was...we bumped into him again the next afternoon on the train in the same cabin!!! COINCIDENCE OR FATE!

We later ridiculously landed up at some weird Cheena KTV pub along the same stretch, where we got free beer and warm water cos Emmy and Jamie had stumbled in and made friends with the boss. The night couldn't get any stranger. Kyle hopped like a frog and screamed "Penis" and "I'm a lesbian" in the middle of Maxwell, I was hiding my face in my bowl of porridge, wondering whether to laugh or cry. HAHA. But all in all, was a good night!! :)

There's my cutie pie, beside me the whole night. (Pls ignore the zombie behind her :S)How could the night not be good? :) Plus it marked the first time we returned home together after a night out heeeee.

When we got home, we had another surprise because when the lights were on, our rainbow frame was up and hanging in all its full glory :) Waking up the next morning (and every morning) with this and baby by my side wheewheeee, I feel so so lucky everyday.


Shopping over the weekend saw Baby and me getting two tops from Topshop each, and I snagged a pretty pair of pink wedges. They're kinda high and Baby said if I fall down and sprain my ankle I'm banned from wearing heels ever again o.m.g. haha well a girl's gotta learn how to walk in them heels right!! :) Life's good!!!

No comments: