Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Stress Sh-mesh

Planning for our first home party is getting kinda overwhelming. I guess if it's just the two of us and our intended guests (as was the case originally) things would be much easier. We had a theme and a menu going, but somewhere along the way our plans geared and I feel like we got hijacked haha.

I know Baby is often caught in between the two most important women in her life haha. I give in most of the time, but well, it would be nice if sometimes, it were just the two of us.

Maybe I'm more selfish than she is, that's why I could just put down everything and say "ok let's do it" whereas she has her mummy to think about. Not that I don't think about my mum, but I'd say my mum is quite happy to have me off her hands anyway. Plus, my mum really enjoys her own time better traveling with dad or going for her massages than hanging out with my friends.

I can't wait for Saturday to enjoy the work we've done, but I also can't wait for Saturday to be over. If you know what I mean.

No comments: