Monday, April 12, 2010

flying bikes and mammalized buses

Oh what a busy busy busy busy busy weekend. I barely had time to breathe on Saturday. I was busy with my company's gala dinner, and there was not a moment to spare. I was running left right up down in my heels making sure everything was going well, taking in donations and taking wine orders (and declining to drink with DOM - dirty old men). Sunday was mostly spent recovering and lazing around. I can't believe we slept our evening away (but in each other's arms that was sweet!).

Speaking of which, I wanted to blog about the weird dreams we have. Like for example, Baby dreamt that it was 9.45pm in her dream, and she woke up and went to check the timing, and it was 9.40pm!!! WEIRD MUCH! And then while going home, I was so sleepy I dozed off on the bus and I dreamt of the MRT track. And I woke up, and there it was in front of me, and luckily so because my stop was after the track! I would have missed my stop had I not gotten up! SO SURREAL AS WELL!!

Now that the busy busy day is over, the next item up on our list is THE BIG MOVE! Baby's moving nearer to me, and we're planning to spend more time at home, decorating our cozy room, by the pool swimming, reading our books (we bought 4 new ones yesterday!) downstairs or by the large window with the city view, planning our first BBQ party for our friends, oh the list goes on and on!!

No comments: