Thursday, April 29, 2010

An update of sorts

Recently Baby and I have been feeling like total piggies. Doesn't help that we're now staying in an area filled with good food left right centre. Ahhh...time to hit the pool and gym downstairs!!!

Living together has been awesome so far. But for some weird reason we still feel that there isn't enough time for us to spend together even though we go to sleep and wake up at the same time. By the time we're both back from work, had our dinner and done with our chores, we're left with maybe 1 to 2 hours before it's time to sleep.

This week has been flying past pretty well. Was on leave on Monday and then had a day off yesterday as well because of the doctor's appointment. Sigh...diagnosis said that my asthma IS BACK (for good) and I have to be on my shitty inhaler twice a day. Shitness. Today doesn't even feel like a Thursday though, so I'm pretty happy that it's already going to be Friday tomorrow hehe.

I have a date with Baby tomorrow. She said it's date night and I should pretty up, we're gonna have nice pasta just the two of us :) OHOH AND WE'RE FINALLY PARTYING THIS WEEKEND...like it's about time! Can't wait :)

No comments: