Wednesday, April 21, 2010

sweet like chocolate

Documenting about the move is probably going to be the main agenda of my posts for the time being :P I started packing my clothes yesterday, I'm only bringing over half or less than half my wardrobe, but it's already taken up 2 boxes. We're going to be buying a chest, in addition to the build-in wardrobe, and Baby said the whole wardrobe is going to be mine since she doesn't have much. Oh dear~ I hope I haven't half scared her off.

I don't have pictures to post because I only went to the place once before her mum bought it, and I'll only see it again this Saturday when the painting has been completed. We're going with the brown and pink theme, I hope it all works out nicely with our furniture and bedspreads. I think it's all in the accesories, the colors of the lighting and what not. Most importantly, we have to feel a sense of self in the room, that "oh this is our room it's so cozy" kinda feeling. LOL.

To keep myself hyped, I went to google brown/pink bedrooms and ooh, look at the pretty bedrooms I found!! :)


Anyway last evening Baby said I bullied her and then felt bad about it because I knew I was in the wrong but yet she still gave in to me. Then I started feeling sick thinking about it, and started crying, but I didn't know why I was crying. It's kinda funny now thinking about the sequence of events, but I probably cried because my heart ached for poor Baby having to suffer my nonsense and I got angry with myself. So there.

Baby said if she ever screamed at me at home next time, she will hate herself for it.

[HAHA next time if you scream at me, I will dig up this post and read it out to you.]

No comments: