Friday, April 16, 2010

gastric reflux

Just when I thought I was feeling better, I woke up at 4am this morning and had a one hour puke fest. Urgh.

All my vegetable soup from last night's dinner landed up in the toilet. The medicine and water came out as well. Not to gross you out, but omg my stomach is such a twisted mess cos of that.

To make things worse, I waited 3 hours at the polyclinic to see a doctor, who turned out to be a klutz dropping things here and there. He prescribed the wrong medicine to me (luckily I checked with the pharmacist). And 3 hours was because I went to complain to the clinic executives and they issued me a Priority number for today, imagine if I hadn't complained, I would probably be still waiting there now like a sick puppy.

Urgh. Hate being sick.

No comments: