Saturday, April 10, 2010

The Day Emmy’s Youth Depleted


Today we had a sushi feast at Sushi Tei, Taka in conjunction with Emmy’s 24th! Nomnomnom!

I ordered and ordered until our table was bursting with food, I think it looked rather scary for a moment. I would like to say no more Japanese food for a month, but we all know that’s never going to happen.
 
 
Birthday girl and her yummy Oreo cheesecake. Baby and I have good taste, everyone practically gobbled the cake down even though we were bursting at our seams from dinner.

We went home early even though it was a Friday. I thought I was rather hyper and talkative in the car, maybe my body is tuned to jiggle about on Friday nights haha. Too bad I have to work the whole day today (in the office now as we speak) and our company’s big gala dinner is on tonight and I am the coordinator. Oh madness.

I can’t wait for today to be over and done with, and have some quiet time with my baby tomorrow. We’re reading a book together, I love reading with her. She only falls asleep when we’re reading over the phone but never when I’m next to her HAHA. (If you’re reading this, I’m sending some virtual kisses and good luck to you for your test later).

No comments: