Thursday, April 15, 2010

you took my breath away

Yesterday, I woke up feeling giddy nauseous and ended up having an asthma attack, all within 15 minutes. Went to the doctor's and omg, he sent me for so many tests I kept texting Baby that I was so scared something was wrong. I thought at most they would put me on a nebulizer or something, but I got sent for bloodtest, X-ray, ECG and I have to back in two weeks time for a review and a spirometry :(

My babygirl ran out of her office after applying for urgent leave, hopped into a cab and came over to be with me. I felt so bad, but in the end, I'm glad she was there to hold my hand. I got another attack while waiting for the cab home, and I don't know what I would do without her there. She watched me sleep the whole afternoon, woke me up for porridge and medicine. She made me sweat out my fever even though I bet she was feeling so hot and stuffy as well in the room. I really really really love you and thank you for loving me so much baby.

But you know, they always say good news follows bad news. And it was really really awesome news at that!!

I'm gonna be moving in with her from next month!! :) SUPERBLY EXCITED. It's our room, our house, our space, our bed, our pool.

It seems too good to be true. How everything seems to just fall into place with her. We didn't rush anything, we just took it one day at a time with a final goal in mind, and what do you know, dreams do come true! :)

Today is our 100th day together. The first of many 100 days :)

No comments: